I am not here. I'm not listening. I'm in my head and I'm spinning. (Fallen - 30 Seconds to Mars)
1. I was born and raised in Clarksdale, MS, home of the blues.
2. My parents divorced when I was 4 and I think it's a blessing that I don't remember.
3. I went to private school my K4-12, the public schools were too dangerous.
4. I grew up in the Whiscopalian church...err...the Episcopalian church.
5. I've been harboring a love for hard rock music. Sorry, Baptists.
6. I'm a closet liberal and I married a crazy conservative who believes Fox News is THE WORD.
7. I was electrocuted when I was 11 months old, luckily the shoes I had on saved my life.
8. I love to write, but I am too scared to fail, so I don't.
9. I love my son more than I could have imagined possible.
10. I live to read.
11. My ability to be alone and be ok is beyond what is normal.
12. I was born with nature's prozac running through my veins, except when it comes to my son.
13. I've been held at gun point, in the middle of the day for $7.
14. That's why I have a gun in my car.
15. I've gone to school in Spain and spent a couple of months in Costa Rica. I would move to either of those places in a heartbeat, if possible.
16. I love my friends fiercely and get angry when they are wronged, more so than my ownself.
17. I sometimes wish I could get back together with an old boyfriend, if only to smile at him sweetly and punch him in the face.Hard.
18. I talk big, but southern breeding always wins out. Damn it.
19. I love coffee.
20. And chocolate.