1. Spent my free time indulging in sleep. And more sleep.
2. Appreciated my time alone in the bathroom.
3. Pulled up all the carpet, hard wood, and tile. Then replaced it with thick, gymnastic mats.
4. Sold all of my furniture, only to replace it with bean bags, which I would keep covered in plastic.
5. Patronized all of my favorite restaurants. In peace. On a regular basis.
6. Enjoyed life without fear of being "pantsed" while doing the dishes.
7. Realized I actually had a good figure. (I'll never see that again. Do bones HAVE to grow like that?)
8. Slept late on weekends. (I believe this merits mentioning twice).
9. Relished my state of being less wrinkled and grey headed. Parenting is so scary.
10. Kept my mouth shut about things I would never do when I had children.