1. The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy
2. The Idiot Girl's Action Adventure Club by Laurie Notaro
3. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. How to Heal the Hurt by Hating by Anita Liberty
6. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
It is truly hard to pick my favorite books, and the list probably changes month to month since most of my nights revolve around reading, but these 6 are ones that have stayed with me and will stay with me forever. Some people push drugs, I push books, so if you wonder why I like them, read them and find your own lessons, joy and heartache in each one.