Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I wish I could do..

1. Learn to fight.  I don't want to get into street fights, no, but I would like to be able to kick some ass if I had to.
2. Speak another language fluently. I have a degree in Spanish. It might as well be a degree in breadmaking.
3. Win the lottery.
4. Move to Europe for a year. Or 10.
5. Finish a round of P90x.
6. Sew.
7. Decipher toddler speak.
8. Fly a fighter jet. Really. I would love to do this.
9. Sing. And do it well.
10. Actually listen to someone else without spacing out for half of the conversation.

This is in no pertickler order of importance and doesn't encompass everything I wish I could do. Just what popped into my head at this random moment. I have many random thoughts, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment